To help us maintain our standards and to assist in proper management, all persons using Findhorn Bay Holiday Park must comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
A) Terms & Conditions for all site users (Holiday Rentals and Tents & Tourers)
1) Findhorn Bay Holiday Park and its employees shall not be liable for any damage to or loss or theft from any accommodation or other property, nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person on the site, unless the same be caused or contributed to by a negligence or default on the part of the Findhorn Bay Holiday Park or its employees.
2) Management reserves the right to refuse permission to use the site.
3) Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children and all minors around the Holiday Park and facilities at all times.
4) Dogs must be kept under control at all times, and on lead when outside. Pet owners are responsible for clearing up any dog fouling. Pets are not permitted in the shower/toilet block.
5) Use of a contained barbecue is permitted, where safe to do so but portable or disposable BBQ’s to be approved by staff prior using them. Bonfires/open fires are not permitted.
6) For the safety of all, there is a speed limit of 5 mph on the site. Any person exceeding this limit, or driving without due care, will be asked to leave. Please note that we request that no vehicles are parked on the grass.
7) Musical instruments, TV’s and radios, portable music devices and all motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 9.30pm – 8.30am.
8) Firearms, of any kind, are not permitted on the Holiday Park at any time. Any persons found to be in possession of firearms will be asked to leave.
9) There is limited free Wifi available site-wide outdoors. Connect to Findhorn Bay Wifi
(please ask at Reception for the current password). Signal strength varies throughout the site.
10) Any abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and Management reserve the right to ask Guests to leave.
11) Due to our proximity to the MOD base, Findhorn Bay Holiday Park is within a Flight Restriction Zone meaning it is against the law to fly drones of any kind on the park without prior permission from RAF Lossiemouth ATC.
Please note however that Findhorn Bay Holiday Park per its policies does not allow drones to be flown on or over their property in any situation.
If you wish to obtain permission to fly a drone outside of the holiday park but within the FRZ please follow the below links:
12) The burning of any incense or candles is not permitted within any of our accommodation.
B) Terms & Conditions (Holiday Rentals Only)
1) Entry to the accommodation is from 3pm (4pm between 8th of October 2021 – 25th of October 2021), except by prior arrangement. Hirers must vacate their accommodation by 10am on the day of departure to allow sufficient time for cleaning and inspection
2) Guests expecting to arrive after 5pm must notify the office of their expected time of arrival. The latest time of arrival is 9pm (except by prior arrangement)
3) Hirers must undertake to keep their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition during the period of their occupation, and upon departure. If the accommodation is not left to a satisfactory standard a minimum charge of £60.00 will be made
4) Pets are only permitted in certain holiday caravans and unfortunately not allowed in the Chalets. There will be an extra charge for pets when in holiday caravans and they must remain on a lead at all times while in the Park. Pets are allowed in the Eco Cabin.
5) Before occupying the accommodation the hirers should satisfy themselves that the accommodation is in good condition. By occupying the accommodation, the hirer accepts responsibility for the accommodation and its equipment throughout the period of hire. Hirers will be charged for any damage or breakages. Lost keys will be charged for
6) Smoking in designated non-smoking accommodation will result in a fine of up to £150.00 in order for the caravan to be cleansed to a satisfactory standard.
7) Towels will not be provided in any of our holiday accommodations except the Eco-chalets so please remember to bring your own with you. (Towels available for rent at £3.00 per set).
8) Accommodation will not be hired to minors (those under the age of 18) without the direct supervision of at least one responsible adult. Bookings for 18-21 year olds must have written approval from Management.
9) Payment of a deposit constitutes accepting these conditions.
10) Cancellations & Refunds;
a) A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm booking. The balance is to be paid in full one month before holiday commencement date. If, after booking your holiday you have to cancel, refunds will not be issued. We advise that Travel Insurance is taken out to cover such eventualities.
b) Booking dates may be moved if the request is made at least one month prior to the original booking, within the same season, upon payment of an additional non-refundable £10 fee, payable each time a booking date is changed.
c) Early departure by your choice does not attract any refund.
C) Site Terms & Conditions (Tents & Tourers Only)
To help us maintain our standards and to assist in proper management, all persons using Findhorn Bay Holiday Park tent and tourer pitches must comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
1) Check-out time is 11:00am on your day of departure.
2) Tourers, Motorhomes, Touring Vans and Caravans: · Only tourers, motorhomes, touring vans and caravans may park on the grass, please park all other vehicles on the road · Any additional vehicles will be charged at the tourer rate if found parked on the grass · Notification must be given of total number of vehicles per party registering to use the site · Tourers must be situated at least 6 metres apart.
3) Findhorn Bay Holiday Park will try to accommodate each customer with their desired pitch. However we reserve the right to change an allotted pitch without prior warning or consent from the customer.
4) Seasonal pitches (hard standing) cost £1,400 for the season. A non-refundable deposit of £200 secures the pitch and then £600 is due by 1st April and a further £600 by the 1st July.
5) Winter storage pitches (hard standing) cost £145, single non-refundable payment to secure pitch. NFD accept no responsibility for damage to any unit stored on such a pitch.
6) Bookings are secured by a non-refundable payment of 25% of the total booking fee with the remaining balance being due in full, one month before the date of arrival.
7) Cancellations & Refunds;
a) Bookings may be cancelled up to but not including the date of arrival but the 25% deposit is non refundable.
b) Booking dates may be moved, within the same season, upon payment of an additional non-refundable £10 fee, payable each time a booking date is changed.
c) Seasonal pitch £200 deposit and each instalment once paid and the winter storage £145 payment are non refundable.
d) Early departure by your choice does not attract any refund.
D) Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint that you would like to lodge with us, you can do so by emailing us at [email protected] or alternatively by writing in to the following address:
FAO Holiday Park Manager
Findhorn Bay Holiday Park
Forres IV36 3TY
Last updated 09th Sep 2021