To help us maintain our standards and to assist in proper management, all persons using Findhorn Bay Holiday Park must comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
A) Terms & Conditions for all site users (Holiday Rentals and Tents & Tourers)
1) Findhorn Bay Holiday Park and its employees shall not be liable for any damage to or loss or theft from any accommodation or other property, nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person on the site, unless the same be caused or contributed to by a negligence or default on the part of the Findhorn Bay Holiday Park or its employees.
2) Management reserves the right to refuse permission to use the site.
3) Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children and all minors around the Holiday Park and facilities at all times.
4) Dogs must be kept under control at all times, and on lead when outside. Pet owners are responsible for clearing up any dog fouling. Pets are not permitted in the shower/toilet block.
5) Use of a contained barbeque is permitted, where safe to do so but portable or disposable BBQ’s to be approved by staff prior using them. Bonfires/open fires are not permitted.
6) For the safety of all, there is a speed limit of 5 mph on the site. Any person exceeding this limit, or driving without due care, will be asked to leave. Please note that we request that no vehicles are parked on the grass.
7) Musical instruments, TV’s and radios, portable music devices and all motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 9.30pm – 8.30am.
8) Firearms, of any kind, are not permitted on the Holiday Park at any time. Any persons found to be in possession of firearms will be asked to leave.
9) There is limited free Wifi available site-wide outdoors. Connect to Findhorn Bay Wifi
(please ask at Reception for the current password). Signal strength varies throughout the site.
10) Any abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and Management reserve the right to ask Guests to leave.
B) Terms & Conditions of Hire (Holiday Rentals Only)
1) Entry to the accommodation is from 4pm in High Season and 2pm in Low Season (except by prior arrangement). Hirers must vacate their accommodation by 10am on the day of departure to allow sufficient time for cleaning and inspection
2) Guests expecting to arrive after 5pm must notify the office of their expected time of arrival. The latest time of arrival is 9pm (except by prior arrangement)
3) Hirers must undertake to keep their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition during the period of their occupation, and upon departure. If the accommodation is not left to a satisfactory standard a minimum charge of £60.00 will be made
4) Pets are only permitted in certain holiday caravans and unfortunately not allowed in the Chalets. There will be an extra charge for pets when in holiday caravans and they must remain on a lead at all times while in the Park. Pets are allowed in the Eco Cabin.
5) Before occupying the accommodation the hirers should satisfy themselves that the accommodation is in good condition. By occupying the accommodation, the hirer accepts responsibility for the accommodation and its equipment throughout the period of hire. Hirers will be charged for any damage or breakages. Lost keys will be charged for
6) Smoking in designated non-smoking accommodation will result in a fine of up to £150.00 in order for the caravan to be cleansed to a satisfactory standard.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm booking. The balance is to be paid in full one month before holiday commencement date. If, after booking your holiday you have to cancel, refunds will not be issued. We advise that Travel Insurance is taken out to cover such eventualities.
8) Towels will not be provided in any of our holiday accommodations except the Eco-chalets so please remember to bring your own with you. (Towels available for rent at £3.00 per set).
9) Accommodation will not be hired to minors (those under the age of 18) without the direct supervision of at least one responsible adult. Bookings for 18-21 year olds must have written approval from Management.
10) Payment of a deposit constitutes accepting these conditions.
C) Site Terms & Conditions (Tents & Tourers Only)
To help us maintain our standards and to assist in proper management, all persons using Findhorn Bay Holiday Park tent and tourer pitches must comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
1) Check-out time is 11:00am on your day of departure
2) Tourers, Motorhomes, Touring Vans and Caravans: · Only tourers, motorhomes, touring vans and caravans may park on the grass, please park all other vehicles on the road · Any additional vehicles will be charged at the tourer rate if found parked on the grass · Notification must be given of total number of vehicles per party registering to use the site · Tourers must be situated at least 6 metres apart.
3) Findhorn Bay Holiday Park will try to accommodate each customer with their desired pitch. However we reserve the right to change an allotted pitch without prior warning or consent from the customer.
4) Cancellations & Refunds
- a) Bookings cancelled 1 month prior to your date of arrival for 3 nights or less will be refunded in full.
- b) Bookings cancelled 1 month prior to your date of arrival for longer than 3 nights will have the amount credited to your account to be used at a later date within the current season.
Last updated 30th July 2019